I just found a quarter under my bed, if anyone is looking for a sugar mama
In cinema, gloves are regularly used to represent hiding one’s true intentions. Characters often seen wearing gloves are normally hiding something
Frozen is a perfect example of this
Elsa obviously uses gloves to hide her powers and doesn’t show her true self until she discards them
BUT GUESS WHO ELSE WEARS GLOVES THE ENTIRE MOVIE
Well played Disney… well played
I’m onto you, you fucking rat.
can parents just accept the fact that school is harder now than it used to be back then ??????
I take lower level math
My grandpa took ap math
He was looking over my work, and said it was far harder than what he had when he was my age
At least I get a damn calculator though????
I’ve been LOOKING FOR THIS FOREVER
thomas what the fuck is your damage
Frankenstein enters into a body building competition and finds he has seriously misunderstood the objective
this a strange dog, why this dog the same size as me (a dog), but not smell like dog???? not sure what happen, owner what u think?
twenty one pilots through snapchat
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
twenty one pilots
they’re mostly all so positive but confused like, “i like this song but do I???”
I’m forced to deal with what I feel…
send this to nash grier’s parents